ENROLLEE BENEFITS VERIFICATION SYSTEM (EBVS)
The EBVS telephone number has been changed to: (202) 722 4215 which connects you to QPA's Interactive Voice Response system. It is available 24 hrs, 7 seven days a week.
Instructions (September 2008)
Before accessing Quality Plan Administrators' IVR system, please make sure you have the following information:
Your Password which is your Tax ID Number
Employee Social Security Number for DC Vision or Medicaid Number for all others until further notice - (please note that the Medicaid number is prefixed by "0" e.g. 77777777 should be entered as "077777777"
- The list of Groups are:
The code for services to be provided are:
20 Managed PPO
- 100 DC Vision
- 2501 Chartered Medicaid (under 21)
- 2502 Chartered Medicaid (vision only)
- 2590 Chartered Alliance (dental only)
- 3306 HealthRight Medicaid (Under 21)
- 3307 HealthRight Medicaid (vision only)
- 3390 HealthRight Alliance (dental only)
- 8800 HSCSN (Children with Special Needs)
- 6220 DC Healthy Smiles (under 21)
- 6221 DC Healthy Smiles (over 21)
FAX BACK ELIGIBILITY
For those busy offices that normally need three or more eligibility verifications per phone call, we strongly suggest that you fax a list of your patients directly to our office 202 291 5703. A convenient form is available from our office for you use. Please include your tax id, each patient's id number, and which insurance they have presented to you. Our staff will process your request and fax the patient eligibility to your office in a timely fashion.
To assure that payment is authorized, Providers should check eligibility on the service date that a patient visits their office.